INVITATION TO THE AFRICAN SECURITIES EXCHANGES ASSOCIATION (ASEA)11TH BUILDING AFRICAN FINANCIAL MARKETS (BAFM) WORKSHOP – APRIL 12-14, 2023
You are cordially invited to the 11th BAFM which will be hosted by the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange at the Elephant Hills Resort, Victoria Falls from 12 to 14 April 2023.
The workshop will be running under the theme “Managing Risk in Turbulent Times” and will focus on the following:
- Capital Account regulation and implication for economic development;
- Positioning African Exchanges to adapt to international standards and regulation, Evolution of Investment Opportunities on the African continent post-COVID;
- Development of Bond Markets-Key to the viability of Capital Markets;
- Liquidity issues in African capital markets;
- Global Economic Crisis- How African Markets Survive, Maximising and Enhancing the Capacity of Financial Markets Infrastructure to Develop African Markets;
- Setting an Effective regulatory framework and The Integration/Interconnectivity of African Exchanges
To register for this event, press “event registration” on the flyer.
For more information, please contact Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) and ASEA Secretariat via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
NOTE: Registration fee for the event is USD$350.00 for Members and USD$400.00 for Non-Members
The Committee of SADC Stock Exchanges (CoSSE) in partnership with FSD Africa cordially invites valued stakeholders to attend a three-day Sustainable/Green Bonds Regional Workshop – SADC Green Bond Programme, scheduled for 20th – 22nd February, 2023 at the Cresta Mowana Safari Resort & Spa in Kasane, Botswana.
This comprehensive three-day agenda will cover;
• Overview of the Sustainable Bond Market
• Sustainable Bond Issuance
• Review of Green Sector Standards
• Framework Development
• Legal Compliance & Green Bond Listing Requirements Verifiers Sessions
• Case Studies & Group Discussions
• Presentations from SADC Green Bond Issuers
Facilitation will be conducted by FSD Africa Senior Specialist, Mr. Vilmar Parmar and SADC Green Bond Program Manager, Ms. Cecilia Bjerbon Murai.
To register for this Workshop, please contact the CoSSE Secretariat via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
#BridgingTheGap #KnowYourBSE #XNewsService #CoSSE #FSDAfrica #GreenBondsRegionalWorkshop #SettingTheStandard #BuildingAWorldClassSecuritiesExchange #YourPartnerInWealthCreation
See the stats from the Q1 2022 market performance of SADC Stock Exchanges. Trades, Market Cap, New Listings and Legislature changes.PDF Embedder requires a url attribute