You are cordially invited to the 11th BAFM which will be hosted by the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange at the Elephant Hills Resort, Victoria Falls from 12 to 14 April 2023.
The workshop will be running under the theme “Managing Risk in Turbulent Times” and will focus on the following:
- Capital Account regulation and implication for economic development;
- Positioning African Exchanges to adapt to international standards and regulation, Evolution of Investment Opportunities on the African continent post-COVID;
- Development of Bond Markets-Key to the viability of Capital Markets;
- Liquidity issues in African capital markets;
- Global Economic Crisis- How African Markets Survive, Maximising and Enhancing the Capacity of Financial Markets Infrastructure to Develop African Markets;
- Setting an Effective regulatory framework and The Integration/Interconnectivity of African Exchanges
To register for this event, press “event registration” on the flyer.
For more information, please contact Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) and ASEA Secretariat via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
NOTE: Registration fee for the event is USD$350.00 for Members and USD$400.00 for Non-Members